Friday, October 23, 2015

Another Amazing Week

Thankful Thursday this week was wonderful.

This week I decided to work on Thankfulness in my classroom.  As we went to lunch Thursday I reminded my class to say thank you to every person who helps them in the lunch room.  I have to say it took a little longer to get lunch, but everyone was smiling.  Today my class reflected on how they felt and what they saw in others when they said thank you.  That is something as adults I am not sure we do.

Do we take the time to reflect on what we have done?  So this week say thank you to someone you have met for the first time.  Think about how you felt and how they reacted.   Reflect in your journal.  As adults we often do things so automatic that we do not take time to enjoy the moment.  So I give you permission to be a kid and take the time to enjoy the moment.  Don't worry the grading, dishes and dinners will still be waiting for you to do- but I promise you will feel better doing them.


Have a great week and THANK YOU for reading my blog.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment