Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Thursday!

I have a lot to be Thankful for this week.
 It is the perfect storm:  Halloween week, a full moon and working on progress reports- stress does not sum up what I am feeling.  I am so thankful for the support I am getting from my friends and co workers.

But this blog is about ways to show thankfulness so I will share my Halloween way to show appreciation.  In my building I started the "You Have Been Boo'd"  -  If your not familiar let me explain.  The idea is that you leave a treat in a co workers mailbox, they put up the sign "We Have Been Boo'd" and then they are to leave a treats in another co workers mail boxes in 24 hrs.  It is fun to think of ideas of things to put in the mailboxes (chocolate is a favorite in our building)  It is one of the small things that help improve morale at school.  The students even get into it as they see the ghost on your door to show that your class has been boo's.  I know Halloween is 2 days away, but its not too late to start your own "You Have Been Boo'd" at your school.

Here is the official web site for more information: http://www.beenbooed.com

Enjoy the upcoming weekend and extra sleep when we set our clocks back. Keep sharing the Thankfulness/Appreciation to the teachers around you.

And as Always,
THANK YOU for reading this blog.

Michelle

You'v

No comments:

Post a Comment